7/24/09

What I know about starting out

"I love talking about nothing.
It is the only thing I know anything about."

~Oscar Wilde

I have a lot of friends with blogs and I check up on them every now and again, just wanting to see what they are up to, what they are thinking and their opinions on whatever film or book they've read/watched recently. It's fun! And I always can tell that they had a good time posting.

So that made me decide to start a personal blog, about me and what I'm thinking and doing.

First post is just to start things off, because I felt like I needed to have a sort of introduction. I might not start posting in full swing as the film I'm working on right now doesn't allow me to have a large amount of time right now, but in about two weeks, that'll all change.

I like my BG. I'm a fan of yellow notebook paper. :)

To close of the first blog post, a quote on writing:

"I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means; what I want and what I fear." ~Joan Didion

No comments:

Post a Comment